Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts My life is over. Real-event OCD kills me. Reply To: My life is over. Real-event OCD kills me.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

We’re so sorry to read that you’re going through such a difficult time now and we’d like to help.

We’re very concerned that you say: “… I sincerely believe that I don’t deserve to live anymore.” If you really feeling like your life isn’t worth living, you can call the Samaritans, who are always there to help you.

The Samaritans have a free, confidential listening service for people in distress, open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Their volunteers are not professional counsellors but will listen and never judge you. Contact the Samaritans by:

• phone 116 123
    • email: jo@samaritans.org

If you’d like to talk to (or email) someone who understands OCD and what you’re going through, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

Our Helpline is a confidential, unbiased source of information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

Just please remember you’re never alone and our forum members and OCD Action are here to support you.

Forum Moderators