5A New Road Avenue
10am - 12pm
Twice monthly on Wednesdays
Who can attend:
- People can access the groups if they live or access services in Medway, have or have had mental health issues (do not need to be diagnosed) and be aged 18+.
- Carers can attend the groups initially to support someone when first coming along.
- MEGAN CIC run a range of other groups and activities, including social groups, forums and activity afternoons.
- There is pay and display parking on the road, direct bus routes and disabled parking and access to the building.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided at all groups.
- MEGAN CIC has been running since August 2009 and provides opportunities for people who have mental health issues to have a voice about the services they receive.
- The OCD Peer Support Group has been running since January 2014 and is facilitated by someone who has OCD themselves.
Dates for 2017: