86 Great Junction Street
7.00pm - 8.30pm
Monthly, first Friday of the month.
Who can attend:
Who can attend:
Note: please do not send anything to, or attempt to make contact with, the venue. We hire this room on a monthly basis, and they take no responsibility for our group. Any correspondence should be directed to the email address given.
Contact: John Main (Group Facilitator)
Telephone: 07808 157673
Facebook: Search for 'East of Scotland OCD Support Group'. This page is restricted access and provides those interested with more details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general group inquiries)
- Please make contact with either the administrator or the facilitator before attending
- In rare cases, 1 on 1 meetings (prior to group involvement) can be arranged
- This group is a confidential 'safe space' which is independent of any charity
- Our 'formal' meetings are complemented with a social event every so often, eg. coffee or a drink
Directions to the venue:
- On the 10, 7 and 49 Lothian bus routes (head for Great Junction Street)
- Parking is available in the surrounding area, no charge; however it might be busy
- Within a 20-25 minute walk of the city centre, train station etc.
- Bikes can be stored securely inside while we meet
- We ask those who are able to, and work full-time, to contribute £2.00 to the cost of the meeting (money taken on the day);
- We ask those who are able to, and work part-time, to contribute £1.00 to the cost of the meeting (money taken on the day);
- Those who don't work, or do but they don't feel they can contribute, will never be expected to do so.
Dates for 2017:
- Friday the 7th of July. (AGM and normal meeting);
- No meeting in August (Facilitator holiday).
- September 2017 - onwards: Meeting details will be updated after the group votes at the AGM. Likely to be update by 31/07/2017.